The Love Letter Movement | Poetic Series of Love

It is no secret that I love receiving love letters and writing them. I think they are the most honest form of communication dating back to the beginning of time. Love Letters are just as valuable if not more cherished than our favourite material things. We cling to them and even if we put them away they are still close to our hearts.

I have officially began the "love letter movement" I've been wanting to do since last year. The "love letter movement" is a series of handwritten "love" notes to unsuspecting people. These notes are placed in secretive places. You can find them in books, newspapers, magazines, envelopes, shelves. Anywhere.

Everyone needs to be reminded that they have purpose and that they are loved. Whether its from a friend...or a stranger.

They will be dated and initialed with WJ. Will you join on this random act of love?
---
I'm aware these letters could end up lost amongst the litter in the street, thrown out or cherished forever. However, my words will always have a place among the Universe.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this idea.
    I want to do this also.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything.